Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chilly morning

______________________________________________
8:15 am

So I woke up pretty damn early today! Around late 5am because Shadow was meowing outside of my window again.. That bitch. I find it really cute though. I could tell apart alot of her meows- she has one particular meow when she's outside of my window calling for me!
It kind of sounds like she's saying " MOM!" "MOMM." Mommmmmmmmm!"
Or when she loses me in the house, she walks around meowing the same way.
(She's doesnt like to be left alone, and likes to be around people)
If I don't come out to get her by then, she climbs onto my window, and starts meowing.
Doing this, She knows that I will have to come out and get her.
Because I always have. And if I don't, She'll be there for hours.
I once ignored her, and I felt completely bad because when I came out to see her, She limped because her paws hurt. Now, I just never let her stay in spider kitty mode for too long.
Anyways!
...
I like being up this early, it's nice.
I get to see my parents before they head out to work..
Oh! And I'm also watching over my little brother because he's sick.

I feel artsy today! And I feel like putting my materials to use...I feel bad.
I have abandoned my drawing books. And I feel really inspired today.
So, maybe new art? I'll probably post the finished product on tumblr!
Be back later!

_______________________________________
4:27 pm

Yay! I got a late Valentines delivery today! ^_^ I teared up, LOL
I told him I liked the color blue, and I don't remember whether I told him I liked lilies too, but AHHH! Here it is,<3




Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment