Sunday, March 7, 2010

Damn March 7

_____________________________
9:32

So guess what I got in the mail yesterday!
A special package from a special someone! ;] <3
For a ring, it came in a big box, Which is a GOOD thing.
So A+ for packaging Hot Topic!
The bigger the package, the better of a chance of it not being lost during delivery!
And delivery was lightning fast too.
When you open it, there's brown packaging paper, and the cute ring wrapped in bubble wrap!
I squealed.

I was really surprised of the quality at first. (Since this ring was $8.00)
The ring was heavy and seemed like it was some kind of expensive steel~
BUT actually, we believe it COULD be copper underneath.. But who knows, I didn't scuff my ring yet ;]











Later in the day we headed to the mall to eat lunch at Pearls Barbecue!
I got a Mini Kalbi plate with Fried mandoo, cabbage, pickled seaweed, and rice!
YOMM!



^
LOL when it pauses. I look like a na na.

Got to the movies early to wait in line, and I bought a fucking 5 DOLLAR Icee slushie...
le sigh.









Also did simple Cheshire cat inspired nails!


I love you.
__________________________________

2 comments:

  1. That ring is ADORABLE!
    I've been looking for a two finger ring for ageees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you saw Alice? How was it? I'm excited to watch because I love Tim Burton. Planning on watching it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete