Friday, May 21, 2010

Hi.

1:36 am

Hey.

I just got myself together.
....
Rhythmical sharp taps on my glass window, I held my breath and turned my head.
My window was partly open so my blinds were gently swaying like a wave.
My heart even beat faster the longer I looked at them.
My window screen is still broken so anyone can stick their arm into my window, or even climb right in.
I was locked out of the house the other night, so I used that way to enter, and since then I haven't fixed it. I got nervous. I started to panic.
Then I got angry.
I learned that you don't feel so afraid when you become angry, so that's what I did. Adrenaline zooming through my veins, I gripped my fists and headed to my closet to grab my bat- but I paused.
I heard something!
I looked into the dirty speckled mirror and I saw my phone sitting on my bed sheets.
You were on the phone, making noises, and somehow I calmed down and felt better. I shut my window and locked it.
I crawled to the corner of my bed, and curled into a ball with you under my cheek.

...
You know, even though you're on the phone, it feels like you're here with me.
When I lay my cheek on the phone, I can feel the warmth...
And when I have you on speaker, I put you on full blast, so when you breathe, I can feel it. I can feel it on the hairs of my face.
It's so comforting; It's soothing.

It's 2:08 am now, so I'll be waking you up soon! It's one of my favorite things to do! It's a busy day for you tomorrow, as for me? I just need to clean the house spotless again..
Also, I keep watching this one specific cockroach that's walking around my desk. It's the same bug that's been roaming around my room, I know so because he's the only one thats not afraid of me.
Casually, It returns back to my soda condensation ring to suckle at, or it walks toward my elbow and just waits there.. I always wonder whether it's just testing me.. I just like to watch his antennas move.
AHHH! your alarm just went off.
You said something in your regular voice and then went back to sleep LOL
I'm going ti end this here now! Gonna go to bed and give you the Krizko morning special! <3 muah!

(Sorry about this post ending with no point but im tired and will edit this later)

No comments:

Post a Comment