Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday!

________________________________________________________

8:37 pm

Alrighty, so I've decided to do a mini review on the lenses one pair at a time!
Like I mentioned, I got my lens yesterday. (January 30,2010)
Here is the packaging! I blurred out my home address for all you stalkers out there. ;p No need to thank me! Oh, And Shadow was a great help. She's chewing on the bubble wrap as we speak.




[click to enlarge]

So these are the EOS Adult Brown circle lenses. I got them from Pinky Paradise and I highly recommend this site! The Site is well organized and has a really professional and clean layout so it's easy to find your way around.

I ordered this pair on the night of January 19, and it got shipped out the next day on the 20th. Therefore, it took exactly ten days to reach me! I was really satisfied because they are shipping from Malaysia to the U.S. and I live in Hawaii. ^__^
*Actually it reached the U.S. (Los Angeles, California to be exact) on the 29th, but since im in the islands it took another day to get to me!*

I am aware that these look gray in pictures, but I knew that before hand, and I liked how these lenses seem to change color depending on what lighting you are in! It can either look tannish-brown, or a true gray.
Compared to other lenses that have a solid pupil hole, this has a crystal like pattern that blends well with my dark brown eyes.. It looks pretty natural, and I wouldn't mind wearing this everyday!

The enlargement isn't dramatic; but it's still noticeable. Which is a good thing because I wanted a natural pair of lenses.
I've been wearing contact lenses for years, so these were really comfortable.
I could wear them for 8 hours+ ( which you shouldn't, LOL) without any dryness or discomfort, but that's just me! Using eyedrops help too.




[click to enlarge]

I'm really happy with these lenses. :D Maybe i'll make a short video too, eh?


Also, I ate out with my older sister and her boyfriend and Asian Cuisine again!
Pictures!









[View Tumblr for more pictures!]

http://krizkotv.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment