Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Im craving gummie bears

____________________________________________________

12:51 am

"Open your eyes, open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself, break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head"

Guano Apes- Open your eyes
This song has been replaying over and over... It's been my motivation song, hehehe
The lyrics are deep..

Anyways, today I was really upset.. I just felt that alot of friends were turning their backs on me, and tonight I just came to a decision that if these people were really friends, it wouldn't be like this.
That's one thing I strongly despise.
When it seems that people don't have a mind of their own. Letting others opinions and self reasons make their choices also.

People that dont have an open mind to even think that there are two sides of a story?
That things aren't just Black and White; theres gray also.


So no more pouting! I don't have the time or want to change anyones perspective about me, and I certainly will not crawl and beg for anything. I'll just be me.
People will think, talk, and judge;
let them.

.............


I'm really craving gummie bears and sour gummie worms!
Or cheesy popcorn!




Oh and yesterdays Horoscope!
"Monday, Feb 1st, 2010 -- You need to finish up an old project now so you can be ready for the new opportunities just around the next corner. But it won't be easy to tie up loose ends when it's so much fun to imagine untying them. You could be your own worst enemy if you really think you can outsmart the timing of the cosmos. Stop procrastinating; your lack of attention to your chores can only delay the inevitable for so long."

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment