Thursday, February 4, 2010

choke me. I've been suffocating.

____________________________________________________
1:13 am
"My weekly love horoscope"
For the Week of Feb 1st, 2010 -- You may go through a rough patch early in the week, perhaps feeling abused, ignored or underappreciated. Resentment could also get the weekend off on the wrong foot, but that will change by Saturday night. When the Moon zips into optimistic Sagittarius you can let bygones be bygones. Finally, you'll be free to speak openly and play without worry

Damn. I hate you horoscope. I hate you again.


.....

Anyways,
I feel much better now.
Earlier I was feeling light headed and sick..
I felt like throwing up.
Then I pooped and now I feel better, LOL
Oh and I also tanked a bottle of water, so maybe that helped..
lolololol

btw. After wandering around Tumblr, I stumbled upon this article!

http://briankim.net/blog/2007/10/top-5-things-every-extrovert-should-know-about-introverts/

And after reading this, I think I finally have a better understanding of what I am. And I am completely fine with it.

I am an introvert. And a retired extrovert.

I use to be very energetic around people.. Seeing or hanging out with a bunch of friends every week was very important to me, and I just loved to mingle and be around others. That was me a long time ago.

I think I've done so much that I've had enough. I had enough of the drama and the negative people. I lost alot of friends and I just ended up with a special select few. And theyre all i need.<3

I use to pick at myself, trying to figure out why I'm not interested in the things I use to love so very much.. It made me feel lonely! Was I just thinking too much? Why did I lose the desire to want to socialize ? Isn't that what people like doing?
I felt like something was wrong with me.
I seriously thought that I've been depressed for a long time.
No.
Now, I've realized that theres nothing wrong with introspection, and being a complex thinker. I do like being alone, and I do wander and think too much. I absolutely love to observe people around me, and I am fascinated by it.


Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, Charles Darwin are a few introverts too.<3
A few of the many idols I love.

"Introverts have a lot to bring to the table. They have an amazing ability to discover new thoughts, an uncanny ability to focus, to concentrate, to connect the dots, to observe and note things that most people miss, to listen extremely well and are often found having a rich and vivid imagination too."

With that said,
I am still the friendly Krizko. So don't worry about me. I'm not shy or anti-social, I'm just really careful now. I am not going to push people away. It will be tough for you to gain my trust, though.
To me, when I allow someone to be a part of my life, it's a big thing.
All of my trust, time and energy is used, and not a single day will go by when I am not thinking of you.

I am a happy introvert. :]




So it's 2 am now.
Goodnight!<3

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being an introvert. I think it's just a challenge being an introvert in an extroverted society. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been (am) an introvert all my life, the internet puts that aside a little cause you can control and hide a little.. but it's ok. We are normal, like Ross said above, its hard in an extroverted world... but we are still amazing people and do amazing things :).. now where is that pizza.... *wanders off*

    ReplyDelete