Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rainy morning!

____________________________________
8:19 am

It's raining in the morning again, and I'm home alone with Shadow!
Mornings like these makes me wish I was older.
I'd walk around the house wearing only a cute loose tee, and cotton undies.
Making french toast for my hubby and watching him walk into the kitchen like a zombie.. As I hum a melody to myself, He'd come up from behind, wrap his arms around me, and kiss me on the cheek.
Then heading to the living room, he would sit on the couch, and yell:
"MAKE ME A SAMMICH BITCH!"
LOLOL. Okay maybe not the last part, but everything before that, *Sigh*
Well.
Poor Shadow waited outside of my window in the rain, that's what woke me up.
Wait, no. It was him, but I went back to bed.
Anyways, I feel...... GOOD
I'm in a really cleany mood right now, so after I fix myself some french toast and coffee, I'm going to start some harcore cleaning! ^.^

Be right back.
__________________________________________________________________________

12:00 pm

That's it.
One last time, and then I'm done.
I already knew this was coming, and you arent mysterious and exciting to me anymore.
We were fucked from the start.
I'm sorry. The whole ride was exciting, but look where I am now?
I've been shoved under the rug too many times,
I always do that, I never do watch after myself, I feel like a dirty safety blanket for you.
Look at you. You are fine now. After everything, you still have your friends, you still can go out without being looked down upon, because we kept you safe.

I literally lost and sacrificed everything, and you wonder why I always feel so unappreciated and used.

Do you remember this piece I wrote?
..

"She will cling......Like a vine, she will intertwine.........feeding off your simple friendly remarks,
She is addicted, She is Convicted, Like I predicted she will not stop...............
Because this love she has for you is not restricted., It will not drop.
Until that day, she can call you her own, she's in the zone, all dignity is thrown.... She will groan, for a grasp, for a taste of your sweet glorious mind.
Undefined, so refined, of all man kind, You are.
You have yet left another scar,,
Victorious, she will seize, and a soul mate is what she seeks.
Unknowingly as she speaks guaranteed tears will leak her cheeks


But I will plea.
I will plea for everything.
For abducting me.
Conducting me.
To my knees with effortless ease,
I have cheated, mistreated, depleted to the floor,
For you , I wanted to explore.
For me, you had nothing more, but a slight adore
For my strong desire to please, An expertise, a mere tease, an excitement galore.
I always thought I was nothing more.
Nothing.
more."

You always wanted me to finish it.
I've thought about it lastnight, and I no longer have the inspiration to.
I keep saying this.
It's getting really old.
Your ways, your words, everything.
I predicted it right the first time, and now with your next target.
You think you can have any girl you want?
You met me when I was a naive boy crazy highschool girl.
If I met you today, I wouldn't think twice.
I wouldnt strain myself for trying to forget everything.
One last time. And you wont see me again.

_________________________________________________________

2:00 pm
Fuck man, I totally just lied.
Ok I am going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment