Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday

9:59 am
____________________________________

I guess I've accepted the fact that the kitten died...
The way it happened is still a shock to me though.
I feel bad for the woman. She loves animals just as much as I do..

How could you live knowing that you stepped on a kitten and killed it?
As fucked up as it sounds, it didn't stop my sister and I's humor.
What if we vandalized her car and sprayed : " KITTY STOMPER" on it, LOL
That's one thing we thought.. I also wished that this was some April Fool's joke..
It's over now, and I no longer mope or cry over things that cant be changed.
I'm more of a thinker, my feelings don't show very well. I just feel bittersweet?
It was still nice to hear the remaining kittens playing in their box outside...
Cat's don't really understand "death."
That's why Shadow is still looking around...
Did you know that?
Animals grieve.
Even when a pet owner dies, sometimes their dogs or cats would wait at the door, for weeks, months, sometimes they'd refuse to eat.
Being taken to vets to take appetite enhancers, some are just traumatized.
They'll keep searching.

I love animals.
Well.
After this not so great week, today is Friday, and I finally got two of my packages!
Also, my foot feels fine, I don't feel any aching muscle pains any more, no itches!
exhales*
I'll do some kind of review for my packages later!
I need to grab some breakfast, be right back!~

No comments:

Post a Comment