Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Everyone, please read!

So I've decided that I need to stop pushing people away. I avoided getting close to others because I was afraid I'd hurt or lose them, and in return I get what I hate most, and that's loneliness. For those who still are here for me, I promise to keep you close. I want to repay everyone back.

For this past week I realized how nice it felt to give, and to talk to "strangers" who later turned into new friends. And I want more. I welcome anyone and everyone, I want cute pen pals I could write letters and send cute things to. Message me through Facebook/Myspace or comment this post!~
Starting today, love is my weapon, and I will gladiate .

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of when we first met o.o

    Well , " met " . . .

    I LOVE YOU ! <3 :D

    You'll always be my IBBFL ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhh-ro :3
    i love your blog XD
    what's your facebook? :)
    I'm from oahu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was long ago. The Desire to disappear or remained :?)

    ReplyDelete