Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Revlon "Beyond Natural" 3x Volume Dramatic eyelashes!

___________________________________________________
12:06 am

After stocking up on snacks, I found myself wandering the makeup aisles of Walmart. I suddenly had a slight urge to want to get fluttery thick dramatic eyelashes, and this is what I found.

^ Found this picture online

I forgot how much this was exactly, but it was about 4 dollars!
I really liked the packaging; For 4 dollars, it was in a sturdy plastic box, and it also came with a cute folded piece of paper I didn't bother reading...
The way it looks and feels, it makes the product appear to be high quality, therefore, I keep it in the box, because It makes me feel like I own a special and expensive item.. Maybe it's the filipino in me LOL
There's also "step by step" instructions on the back , it's very useful and pleasing to the eye for you beginners out there!
I put them on as soon as I got home and I loved them!
It's ultra lightweight, and easy to apply, I was impressed by how soft and smooth they were too.
The only thing I didn't like about it is how shiny they are.
The overall shape of it was okay too, they look like blocks of black on your eyes, me >>> (-.-)
I wasn't so crazy about these because I like eyelashes with more of flattering shape!
Whispy, spikes, crisscross styles...

BUT! After all, This is "Beyond Natural" 3x Volume DRAMATIC eyelashes,
so I wasn't surprised. I bought these eyelashes to satisfy my curiosity, and for pure fun. They look really nice in pictures!
It makes my eyes look more cartoon or "anime" like because the thickness covers my eye crease a bit- It's as if I'm wearing eyeshadow, or really thick eyeliner!
I don't know where I'd wear them out, but here are a couple pictures! enjoy.~








So..... .. .. . . .. .
Hope you enjoyed my mini review!
Goodnight everyone!
And you. <3
Muah.

6 comments:

  1. you have such lovely skin! im so jealous
    may i ask what you use on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and tongue!
    WOW!

    What do you use on that ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great review. I've always wanted try Revlon false eyelashes. I love your contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're prettyyyy *0*
    may i ask what circle lenses you are wearing? :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really pretty! *3*

    ReplyDelete
  6. what circle lenses are you wearing?
    They're gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete