Wednesday, May 26, 2010

high chair

11:56 pm

Hi : D
I am really happy.
I'm sorry about the past emotional/dramatic posts lately : /
Well, What has Krizko been up to?!
My Brother Bear Kevin came back to Maui for a week to visit, that's what!
He took me out a few times- Thank you Kevin*.
He brought me up to Kihei to eat some delicious Thai curry, I forgot what the restaurant was called, but good lord it was yummy. I ate this coconut creamy curry with chicken, carrots, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and other vegetables/herbs with a side of warm jasmine rice! I found it cute/ funny how he got me a fork instead of chopsticks with out asking me. I don't know how to use chopsticks and I hold my utensils like a shovel : D Here's a photo of it!




*Also, heres a photo of the most tastiest pizza I've ever eaten.
Kevin took me to Paia for this piece of heaven.

We caught up, and then headed to the Shops of Wailea to go window shopping and kill time before we head back to his place for some kind of get together I ended up not going to! hehehe .... It was going to be too late : /
I went to the ABC store to see if they sold this Shea body butter- THEY DID!!
It makes my skin feel so soft and glowy.. I'll post a picture of it later*


While Kevin was playing with tourist souvenirs, (like slipper fly swatters or shark chomper toys) I was fascinated by all the pretty Hawaiian jewelery! Including other touristy merchandise.. It was so odd of me.
I feel like I've stayed home for so long, and away from the people/places here that now I may be attracted to all this touristy stuff. Or just things people normally won't find special.
I think it's pretty cool. I feel that I am no longer influenced by things you usually would see around. It's like starting with a blank canvas; a clean slate.
My creativity, imagination, inventiveness; my vision is fresh. It excites me so much.
Somehow tonight, I feel like I finally woke up. Sure I've said that I felt inspired a few times back, but tonight- It's different. When nights like this get quiet, and everyone is asleep, the majority of the time, I get extremely sad or depressed.
But tonight, I feel so refreshed.
I think it's this new chair.
..
As I type out this post, I have my laptop on a stack of books. My dad changed my old dirty chair to a new one! I was pretty happy about it because I had old period blood stains on them LOL
Anyways, this chair is pretty high up. And it just changes the whole look of my room to me. I'm like a cat on the top of a bookshelf. This little boost up makes me feel as if I have an advantage, of planning things.. plotting things.. everything!
It spins around too so that's fun.
:D
Oh and heres another update! My renters moved out! That means I can be as loud as I can when I mastur- lololololol just kidding ; ]
But seriously, I was a teeny bit happy until my dad told me I had to clean the studio.
Le sigh. We were pretty surprised that there were no punched walls, or anything broken considering how much they fought.. They cleaned it up very well, and even bought a lei to leave on the doorknob as a "thankyou" too! That was very kind.
Even though the studio seemed clean, it was not clean enough for my dad's standards so he left me in charge of it. Every single inch of the tiles had to be spotless. He wanted me to scrub the grout in the tiles until they were white, and just pretty much clorox/Comet clean everything. I thought it's be easy squeezy too, but I was wrong. Especially with my cats walking in leaving their dirty paws all over the place, LOL
They kept me company though. And the boyfriend was on speakerphone too so it was fine, : D I did almost panic when I witnessed ink licking some comet dust off the tiles. She threw it up later lololol
My arms feel so fit now too , and my hands/feet/knees still smell like bleach!
Pictures!





you can see the lei, my phone charger, I just wanted to take a picture of this huge circle mirror as a inside joke to a special someone ;]




And these are just pictures of the teeny cute studio room we have open for rent now!
I fell face first and literally ate the bed trying to push it around so I could clean the tiles underneath it- That day I wished I had someone to help me move furniture around.. My cats weren't helpful at all! They just used me for the free ride :[
Someday I want a cute little apartment with my hunnie bunnie! This studio has a stove/fridge/ queen bed/ walk in closet/ bathroom/ electricty, water, and internet include for $775 a month! Along with 9+ outdoor cats, and most importantly me living right above you, LOL
You also get to spy on me on Mondays and Tuesdays because that's when I go ou to the garden to hang/fetch the laundry, rofl
And your windows are in full view of that.
Here is a picture of comet dripping down the bottoms of my knees because I thought it looked cool. I was on my knees cleaning okay : [



Also since summer is here, fruits are here!
We have boxes of watermelon and mangoes from my dad's company and all I've been eating for the past 2 weeks are Chimmychongas, watermelon, and mangoes LOL
AND LOOK MY WATERMELON IS SMILING (btw thats a strawberry banana smoothie I made when I woke up with a random craving for something cold/thick/ and fruity. ; ] I originally just wanted a slushie, but this was created instead!)













2 comments:

  1. wow =)) so cute & interesting... the fruits look soooo YUMMY !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think I know what thai restaurant you're talking about in kihei -- maybe it was Royal Thai Cuisine? My sister & brother-in-law reside on that part of maui. ^^ & I visit a lot. XD I've always wanted to move there. $775/ month including internet. GREAT DEAL!! Aww, if only hehe ^.^ Btw, I'm mere, I'm the one who made that random drawing XD [response to you CBOX] Sadly, I don't own a tumblr/ blogspot/ formspring >.< But I love how different you are & love the cute relationship you & ulyber have together. GREAT blog.
    this is awesome<3333 <--- ^^

    ReplyDelete