Wednesday, June 2, 2010

june!

2:00 am

Wow I think I'll be hoarding my photos this way now! It's much more easier than individually uploading each photo, and on the plus side, you guys get more pics!
The first few photos are just pictures of Ink sleeping on my bed..
Doesn't she look like a gremlin in the right column third down?
Lately the weather here in Hawaii has been so hot and humid..
This weather makes me feel so irritable and sticky, I hate it so much.
I feel bad for my brother, I have been raging on him so much. Thankfully, we have an ice cream truck that comes by every weekday!
Which means..... ... . . . . .. .
A LOT OF SHAVE ICE AND ICE CREAMMMM YEAaaAAAaaAAAaaAAhhhHHHhhhhHH*!
(ulyber knows how I say this) LOL!
I also went to Wal mart the other night and bought a pack of cute cotton undies. Stupid me, did not pay any attention to the tiny "size Large" sticker on the top right of the package. I was too busy looking for a pack with cute designs/colors I grabbed one without thinking twice.
I even tried one on and since I have the body of a twelve year old azn boy, my tiny tooshie cannot fit it :[ It's like barely hanging on!
I'll be giving out the extra few to a couple of friends LOL I hope they like it ;]
Since I haven't touched my sewing machine for a long time, I decided to "resize" one of the panties for myself... And since it's Ulyber and I's half year mark, I decided to sew on a fat letter "U" for Ulyber! LOLOLOL
I bugged him this morning around 4 am when I finished it just so I could show it to him. His reaction was priceless.

Not to mention he also "returned the favor" (giggle/) and made another song for me! I wuv it.
" our presents for each other, On our half-versary:
Custom panties and a rap song ."
LOLOL.

I made a mini felt donut too! It was Donut day/Oscar the grouch's birthday roday. :D
It's made from ecofelt,sequins,beads,rhinestones, polyester cotton,and a ribbon for its removable bow- It turned out pretty cute for something I quickly put together in less than an hour! enjoy.
*btw I hope my pantie pictures aren't too provocative or "slutty" : O
Just pretend I'm wearing a bikini! LOL*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment