Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August four

8:54 am
___________________
Sorry about being gone for so long.
I've been so love drunk happy since Ulyber has left (I still am) and I've been concentrating on other things, I hope you guys don't forget about me ;___;
School starts on the 23rd for me, and I know this is really late but I've been busy trying to brush up on art skills/ improve myself.
I'll try my best to update as much, but my highest priority is school so....

I've been doing sketches/doodles here and there.. and I've sewn a lot of little tiny projects that I probably might turn into hair clips or key chains.. Maybe I'll post pictures soon?

I think I've gotten so use to using a sewing machine that my hand sewing skills has gotten so rusty.. I feel like I have abandoned my hands. I've been sewing little gathered ribbon flowers, and manipulated yards of fabric with just a needle and thread! As the hours blink by, I have sewn on shiny seed beads and sequins so much that my fingers felt like it has a mind of it's own. Like a spider's legs creating it's web. Repetitively pinching, gathering, pulling, and threading, it felt like a routine, that I couldn't stop. I really like that feeling of doing the same thing over and over until I master it. Or until I can't do it any more quicker and perfectly as the last. I love sewing on beads and sequins for hours during my free time, I love the detail. I even noticed how anal *giggle* I get when it comes to finishing a project and making sure everything is tightly knotted and fit.
I have a huge fear of things breaking or falling apart when it comes to things I'm making.. and I try my absolute best to seal, protect, and/or preserve any piece of art or work!

Also, enough about what I've been doing, a whole lot happened while I was gone! It truly is funny how life works. It's been almost a year now since my life has reached a huge turning point. Karma does work it's magic, things do happen for a reason, and what really matters is what you make of it. I still remember the night that changed my life. I remember making promises to myself that I'd never want to get close to a person ever again because I was afraid of hurting them. I remember saying that I didn't want to be in a serious relationship, and most especially I cannot forget those months I disappeared from everyone. Those lonely depressing months I hid in a shell, isolating myself from the outside world for so long that I forgot how to socialize without feeling afraid. I told myself that I was going to change and improve myself. I wanted to be happy- I wanted to do it alone.
But, I never would of thought I'd be this happy.


You guy's might be pretty sick of all my lovey dovey posts by now, but I can't stress enough how completely thankful and lucky I feel being with him. He completely changed my perception of affection and how to passionately love a person . Sounds a bit corny, I know but hey. For years now, I always had a set mind that I could never feel even a slight feeling of passion in physical actions, even if it were just a peck on the cheek, or a breath at my earlobe. It's not kindergarten naive feelings anymore.
These gentle kisses at my neck, and ears don't only feel good because it's a sensitive area on your body. They send chills down my spine- but that's just the sweet beginning. One touch becomes a manifestation of raw emotion and thoughts. Thoughts of every possible chance of you being near that part of me again. I can imagine every breath flash forwarding in a line of related of events, reminding me of the next time you'll be taking another breath, whether it's out of exhaustion, fear, or pleasure, and it makes me want to be there every single time.
..

sigh.



......



.....



I'm going to leave this here.



HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment