Sunday, June 6, 2010

giggle

8:34 am
*yawn*
I went to bed around 3am again, It's been so hard for me to go to bed early, I need to quit this bad habit. What's even more odd is that I woke up around 6 in the morning, rolled around in bed and _____________ with you then I sat up when you fell back asleep.

My back bent, I slouched and turned my head at my blurred mirror.
I quickly hopped up from bed to head straight to the bathroom. -
Shit I forgot to wash my face last night. Krystle, you want to look your best, there is only a month left till he's here.
I saw my dirty face.
I brought you with me, put you on speaker and layed you on this ceramic sink frame so I could continue my morning routine.
Water pouring on my hands, I was racing the flow of water, and how quick they fell between my fingers, or overflowed my cupped palms.
I hate to waste.
I splashed my face and looked back up at the mirror, Pausing only to see my raccoon eyes staring back at me.
One pump of cleanser I rubbed my hands together to form a loose foam and I cleaned my face, concentrating around the rim of my eyes.

That damn waterproof eyeliner.

It does look kinda pretty this way.


I squeezed a tube of toothpaste onto my tool and ducked my head downwards to the fossit. Without touching the steel I allowed my mouth to fill with water,
swished streams around my mouth, the bristles were scraping away last nights sushi, and the sugar from the cereal I ate before going to bed, It was that daily fill for my belly so I can fall asleep easier.
My mouth was minty/fresh but my throat was still dry, I was thirsty!

______________ dehydrates you, you know.

I picked you up and left you in my room to charge and I went to the kitchen to find something to drink.
No to orange juice, no to soda, Ah, watermelon'!
LOL
I cut myself a thick slice of watermelon and-
brb, need to pee and I'm really hungry.
I know I haven't been updating much, and I haven't been posting my little descriptive stories of these little events I have.. So here you go.
I'll continue this later!~

1 comment: