Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You.

3:18 pm
_______________________________

Here I am in the school computer lab, typing up a blog, glancing at strangers faces and observing other students lit screens. I see a blonde kid on Facebook, texting away on his mobile device and quickly glancing at the lab's assistants whether they are watching him..
I see a girl scrolling down brightly colored pages, probably doing some online window shopping..
And another actually typing up an essay for once, but maybe having a writer's block because she hasn't gotten past one paragraph for the past 10 - 20 minutes.

I'm a creeper I know.

I just finished a good amount of homework for this week so I felt I deserved a little break. I have a variety of tabs open, the school website, Pandora Radio, Google research on textiles (I click this when a person walks by) and Blogger!
My laptop is still being repaired, and I missed blogging so here I am. Scanning through my posts, I felt a stronger need to update and get feelings/thoughts out.

Since school has started, I've been going through a different change, and it's been taking me a while to adjust to - I think I'm finally starting to get comfortable.
Having new responsibilities and plans , I'm also becoming social again.
I'm still sticking with my new rule when it comes to people-
Everyone gets my respect/kindness unless they intentionally want to hurt me. You can have a bad reputation, or you could be the wealthiest/poorest man alive and you will still have my respect and kindness. Your religion, beliefs, goals, and interests can be completely different from mine, but you still have my respect and kindness. You don't need to earn it.

Trust is a different story though.

Anyways...... .. . . .
Lately I've been thinking back and since I met Ulyber *giggle*
My morals has changed so much.
It still amazes me when I think about how much he's helped me.
I'm not sure if it's the "being in love" feeling that's making me this way, but the majority of things I've been doing is because of him.
The way he can re-adjust what's right and wrong in my head, he makes me see things I never thought I could even believe. There are things I never thought I could stay away from, or habits I thought I couldn't rid. My creativity and inspiration feels unbearable and feels unstoppable because he's the source of it all. It's because I know I'll be with him forever. I thought I had a a good sense of creativity a long time ago, but this time I feel like discovering new techniques, experimenting with new mediums, I feel so inventive, and it excites me. I could keep rambling on about how amazing and extremely lucky/thankful I am to have someone like him to make me feel this way, but you probably wouldn't understand it. I can read over this paragraph and get excited just by reading the text alone.


I feel like I've said something like this in old posts... but....
I'm hungry, it's getting cold in here and I have a redondos musibi waiting in my bag for me.

Be back later!

1 comment: